BUY BRAHMI TEA (BACOPA MONNIERI) ONLINE
Brahmi tea (or brahmi) is a small flowering climbing plant in Madagascar, Southeast Asia, belonging to the umbrella family, containing the alkaloids brahmin, herpestin and saponins manerin, hersaponin, bacazid A and bacazid B, as well as other glycosides that improve intelligence … Its effects on mental clarity, fortitude and the ability to improve memory and regenerate brain cells have been repeatedly noted by many ancient Indian researchers, calling it “food for the brain.”
Due to its slightly sour taste, Brahmi leaves are used in the preparation of salads and tonic drinks.
In addition, we can say that Brahmi also has the following properties: anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, sedative, antiseptic, antioxidant, tonic and anti-cellulite.
The main properties of the Brahmi ethno are useful for:
• Nervous disorders (stimulates nerve cells, removes fatigue, improves performance);
• Pathologies of brain functions (the remedy is effectively used for disorders and memory loss, epilepsy, intense mental stress);
• Treatment of cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, heart palpitations, vasospasm, capillaries, blood clotting problems);
• Treatment of asthma (helps to get rid of coughs, seizures, relieves spasms);
• Dysfunction of the adrenal glands;
• Problems with speech and diction (especially important for children and people who have had a stroke);
• Mental anxiety (relieves stress, treats depression, relieves children’s agitation);
• Headaches (perfectly relieves headaches, normalizing cerebral circulation);
• Convulsions of nervous origin;
• Increased tone and muscle spasm (helps after strong or prolonged exertion),
• Insomnia (improves sleep);
• Overeating (helps to overcome sugar cravings, excessive food intake).
How to use
It’s usually recommended to take half a teaspoon before your meal in the morning and evening with milk or warm water. The duration of the course of treatment should not exceed 3 months.
To achieve the greatest effectiveness, Brahmi ethnic tea should be used together with gotu kola, as they perfectly combine and complement each other, balancing the entire body.
The use of this Brahmi tea isn’t recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or other sedatives.
This product is not intended for sale to people under 18!