Buy Cocoa beans Theobroma cacao Africa
Cocoa beans are perhaps considered as the most famous supplier of the hormone of happiness and joy – endorphin and that’s not the only useful property they have. The value of cocoa beans was found in ancient times.
The seeds of the plant can be bluish, reddish, grayish and brown, and their shape can be round, convex or flat. This is the same raw ingredient for making chocolate. Cocoa beans can be African, American or Asian, depending on the area of origin.
However, it should be understood that raw cocoa beans have little in common with cocoa powder and even more with industrial (even bitter) chocolate. Cocoa beans are technically not beans, but rather the seeds of the fruit of the Theobroma cacao tree. Raw cacao is full of theobromine – a stimulant that can slow down cellular aging and protect body cells. In addition, it is an excellent source of good metabolism, energy levels, skin tone, acts as an ideal probiotic and defeats hunger.
Composition and medicinal properties of cocoa beans
1. In raw form, they contain the largest quantity of antioxidants (approximately 320 species). They are a good protection against bacteria, germs and viruses, help against aging, cardiovascular disease, cancer. The main antioxidant of cocoa beans – polyphenols are much stronger than vitamins C and E, which are already popular antioxidants.
2. The product – a wonderful antidepressant – causes natural sleep, eliminates anxiety, improves mood, reduces anxiety.
3. Regulates metabolic processes of the body, as well as water-salt and acid-base reactions, blood clotting. Participates in the work of muscles, in strengthening the bone system (thanks to phosphorus and calcium).
4. Cocoa beans contain potassium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, chlorine, phosphorus, sodium, copper, cobalt, molybdenum, zinc, iron, manganese. They contain many vitamins. Beta-carotene, provitamin D, is actively involved in the assimilation of proteins by the body, is a reliable barrier to protection against cancer. Vitamin PP is involved in the regulation of nervous processes, in the prevention of gastrointestinal diseases, atherosclerosis, various internal inflammations.
5. In addition, cocoa beans contain vitamins B1, B2, theobromine, caffeine and other nutrients that increase mental activity.
6. This is one of the most useful and healing products. They help to heal wounds, strengthen blood vessels, so they are used in pharmacology for the prevention of allergies and skin diseases.
7. American and European scientists in numerous studies have shown that cocoa beans improve vision and performance, help to prevent osteoporosis, strengthen blood vessels, prevent stroke, heart failure, increase physical activity and blood circulation.
How to eat cocoa beans?
Cocoa beans for general benefit
They can be eaten raw as a snack. You can also add them to homemade cakes, sprinkle with cocoa beans smoothies and porridge.
Cocoa beans are used to reduce appetite
Traditional medicine recommends eating cocoa no more than fifty grams a day, for example, in the following ways:
• just chew raw beans – they don’t only reduce appetite, but also bring pleasure;
• ground cocoa beans are filled with warm water, where you can add honey or sugar;
• peeled banana dipped in ground cocoa powder will perfectly satisfy the appetite and taste.
Cocoa beans to remove toxins
For those who work in hazardous industries, cocoa beans are especially useful. You need to drink a glass of warm cocoa with milk on an empty stomach every day.
Cocoa beans are eaten to combat alcoholism and smoking
Cocoa beans are useful for smokers, as they facilitate the process of combating smoking. Cocoa beans are used in the treatment of alcoholism – it is necessary to chew 2-3 grains of cocoa beans 2-3 times a day.
Cocoa beans are contraindicated for patients with diabetes, allergies to this product and children under 3 years. It is important to understand that excessive use of this product can cause nausea and allergies.
The most important, only good quality raw beans are highly recommended to eat. They must be grown in environmentally friendly areas without the use of chemical fertilizers. Exactly such cocoa beans can be bought in our Indomalaiti store.