Kratom Thai Elephant
Kratom is an ethnic tea with more than a thousand years of history. It is used by various peoples of Asia to improve performance and is used in folk medicine. Our kratom is a high quality leaf from Malaysia. For ease of use, it is properly dried and finely ground.
Application of kratom:
The fastest way to use it: pour hot water over the krat (no higher than 80 ° C), let it brew for 20 minutes and then allow it to cool down to a temperature no higher than 50 ° C, after that you can drink tea, it is good to drink it without sediment. If you do not drink the sediment, then you can re-brew and insist several more times. You can add lemon or lime to the drink for a richer tea flavor. You can also add a spoonful of honey to remove the bitter taste. The drink goes well with black or green tea, matcha, mate, guarana, guayusa, coffee, kava-kava, aphrodisiacs, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, gotu kola and brahmi.
The uniqueness of kratom is that its effects are different in their action. An individual brewing method, type of kratom, quantity and frequency of use are suitable for each person.
1/4 or 1/3 teaspoon once a day, brewed like tea. It is not recommended to exceed the dosage, drive vehicles and mechanical means.
Effects of Kratom Thai Elephant:
– substitution of therapy for people who quit alcohol, smoking or drugs;
– removal of chronic pain;
– reduction of anxiety and excitement after mental trauma;
– relaxation of smooth muscles after physical exertion;
– control of blood sugar levels;
– Antioxidant protection for the body;
– increased activity and energy (tone);
– increased immunity;
– protection against viruses and bacteria;
– restoration of libido in men and women.
Kratom is not a medicine! Not recommended for use with medications. Consult a doctor before use. Not intended for sale to persons under the age of 18!